They say that you don't show as early in your first pregnancy. Though you can't really tell that from this picture! Just kidding sweetheart ;) You look fabulous! Here is a shot of mom and what Lil' Langley looks like growing inside her at 20 weeks...the half way mark (can I just say again, holy crap!)Monday, March 3, 2008
Starting to Show
They say that you don't show as early in your first pregnancy. Though you can't really tell that from this picture! Just kidding sweetheart ;) You look fabulous! Here is a shot of mom and what Lil' Langley looks like growing inside her at 20 weeks...the half way mark (can I just say again, holy crap!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh please - she looks like my mommy at 8 weeks. She is a hot mama!!! Can't wait to meet you Lil Langley friend!!!!
I am sure she isn't getting the comments that I am getting like "Wow - you got huge!" That little bump is nothing!
Jaime (Catriona's friend)
Post a Comment